Fri, Apr 08|
All-night Gong Puja in Duinoordschool
Our annual Gong Puja is coming up soon. An opportune occasion to sleep or meditate in silence throughout the night bathed in the healing sound vibrations of the gongs.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2022, 9:00 PM – Apr 09, 2022, 8:00 AM
Duinoordschool, Prins Mauritslaan 8, 2582 LR Den Haag, Netherlands
About The Event
In simple terms, the Gong Puja means a whole night of uninterrupted sounds and vibrations whilst you sleep. By receiving seven and a half hours of gong sounds you will enter into a state of deep rest and expansion of your consciousness. Tensions and blockages in the body can be released, creating more space for the opening of the heart and allowing energy to flow better.
Sleeping in the energy of the Gong Puja space will more likely be dominated by Theta brainwaves, as the gong sounds may bring up visions and induce healing from our subconscious reality. Some sensitive participants may have a very colourful and adventure-filled sleep, while someone over-tired may go into deep dreamless sleep for most of the night. Your body will take from the experience whatever it needs, so trust in the process and allow the vibrations to do their work.
Attending a Gong Puja is a unique and liberating experience and its effects can be felt for a number of days afterwards. Highly recommended if you are feeling lost/stuck or in need of considerable healing and guidance.
During the night you may choose to sleep or meditate but most importantly you must be silent. Once the Gong Puja begins you will need to stay quiet for the duration.
Breakdown of the evening: (please note that these are approximate timings that may run over)
Welcome ceremony: 21.30-22.30
Gong sounds: 22.30-6.00
Light breakfast: 6.30-8.00
Leave by -9.00
Good to know:
- You have to bring your own blanket, pillow and something to cover the mattress, available in the studio.
- We will be using 11 planetary tuned and symphonic gongs.
- Snacks and tea during the night and light breakfast included.
- Wear comfortable clothes or bring your favourite pyjama.
- There is paid parking in the nearby until 24:00h.
- The ticket is non refundable with 48 hours before the event. Are you not able to join anymore, you are welcome to give or sell the ticket to your circle of friends/family. In case you are tested positive for covid less then 48 hours before the event, you'll receive a voucher to use for future events.
Not sure if it’s for you?
Please get in touch if you have any health concerns that you would like to discuss beforehand.
This event is not recommended if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker.
Gong Puja 8 April