Full Moon Sound Bath in Lourdeskerk Scheveningen
Time & Location
About The Event
***Event time is changed, please check your email or get in contact with us if you haven't received any confirmation!
At the Full Moon, spiritual energies are uniquely available, making meditation especially potent. On this special day, we can harness the energies of the Moon, the light of the Sun that is being reflected by the Moon, and direct this energy for healing.
The intensity of the Full Moon and the healing sounds together with your intention can be a powerful catalyst for renewal and transformation, helping to release old thought forms that keep us stuck and block our access to the light and love of our Soul.
Sound is a powerful tool to re-tune our bodies to higher vibrational frequencies and natural rhythms. The brain get in sync with the myriad of harmonics created by gongs, singing bowls and other overtone instruments shifting the brainwaves from our normal waking state to alpha and theta states, associated with inner stillness and where deep healing can occur. As the brain moves in alpha and/or theta states, the sounds will trigger a sympathetic nervous system response that lowers blood pressure, slows the heart rate, relieve stress and promote deep relaxation.
During the sound bath, you relax, fully clothed on your own comfortable mat on the floor as the sound gently washes over you. The session begins with sounds of singing bowls or a variety of other instruments and then the gongs are gently invited to start sounding, gradually building the sound with a multitude of harmonics. There will be periods of other instruments and sounds but the main focus is on the gongs. These then gently fade to a variety of more grounding sounds towards the end, when complete silence pervades allowing recipients to be in this profound, powerful stillness for a short time.
Good to know:
- Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring anything you will need to lie down comfortably, such as a yoga mat or camping pad (ideally), a pillow, blankets and/or an eye pillow.
- Please arrive with at least 15 minutes early, as doors are locked at 7:00 pm.
- Lourdeskerk has an area of 570 m², and the 1.5 meters distance can be very well safeguarded. Hand disinfectants will be available.
- In the booking form there is a Covid-19 checklist, if you answer yes to any of these questions, do not book the ticket. If you get any symptoms in the meantime, please get in contact with us.
Not sure if it’s for you?
Please get in touch if you have any health concerns that you would like to discuss beforehand.
This event is not recommended if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker.
Tickets are non-refundable with 48 hours before the event.
- Sold OutFull Moon Sound Bath 1 October€22.50€22.500€0